Friday, March 16, 2012

25 1/2 Weeks!

Well, I have less than 15 weeks of the life-changing (again!), journey they call pregnancy. And, I have to say its going pretty well. I have been running,walking, feeling great with only some fatigue....of course this is all with the exception of weeks 7-16  where you couldn't get me to move if my life depended on it for feeling so nasueasus, exhausted etc. However, I think running is going to take a brief hiatus for a while. I have a 5k this weeknd(which I'll report on after), that I'm doing with Chris and Ethan. But, that will be it I think. My back, hips, tummy etc are just telling me its time. Oh yeah, and the part where I have tinkle about every mile from the jolting is pretty annoying. I came to the realization when I was hobbling around Monday after a glorious run in the park on Sunday afternoon. I felt about 80 yrs. old....

So, back to walking, walking and more walking. And oh yeah, so happy that darn 1 hr. glucose test is done. hope I pass!

In other news, we had a tornado hit about 20 miles from our house last night. We were fine, but it touched down where a friend from work lives. Thankfully they are o.k. However, their house seems to have suffered considerable damage. Its so strange to see this sort of weather in MI....and near wehre we live! Crazy! Wasn't it just winter like a minute ago?Well, that's all for now. I'll try to update once I make it through my first(and last probaby) pregger 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment