Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Been a while

Well, its been over a month since my last post, so I figured I should use my lunch at work today to write something quick. What can I say? May was a whirlwind of activity in our house.

Not only am I now trying to fit my running into an already busy working-mom schedule....now I am trying to fit in traveling to see friends and family in different parts of the state and even other states. That on top of the usual sick kid and sick mom stuff that is bound to happen with a baby in daycare.

So in May we managed to start our FPU class every Wed. night(which means no running those nights) get E's tubes put in, see my newborn niece the day she was born,
travel to MN, manage a sick baby when we returned, deal with a sick mommy a week later, and have not got in a lick of running in a week and 1/2! Ahhh! the insanity! The rest of the summer looks no better.

So, I am trying to figure how to make it all work. I guess if this marathon is going to happen in Oct...its MAKE the running fit it NOW or forget it. So, my training schedule starts on Mon.....so gearing up for that this week after having the flu. Still feeling weak, so I hope by Thurs. night to be back on the running wagon!

Also, I hope to update this sucker a little more often than once a month. June has just begun, so here's to a new 1/2 year resolution.


And last but not least, today is our wedding anniversary. 8 years of marital bliss.


Life is good...and what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment